The USC Mission Statement & Goals
United South Central District Mission Statement
It is the mission of United South Central Schools to provide opportunities for students to:
- think purposefully
- direct their own learning
- communicate effectively
- work productively with others
- act responsibly as citizens
- make life work decisions
- met graduation requirements of minnesota
- gain skills necessary to earn a living in a rural society
United South Central District Goals
- United South Central Schools seek to improve and maintain student performance at all levels in the core curricular areas of reading, writing, math, science, history and the social sciences.
- United South Central Schools will provide a climate conducive to learning & teaching with an emphasis placed on development of positive character traits in our youth.
- United South Central Schools seek to develop leadership qualities to effectively channel communications throughout the district.